Team Lead - Customer Support Services in Tempe, AZ
J-Curve Technologies, a privately held Arizona-based organization, is an award-winning premier outsourcer of shared technical, customer support and enterprise level helpdesk services.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our valued employees, and we offer candidates the opportunity to work with talented colleagues in a positive, team-oriented, and informal environment with opportunities for learning and growth.
We are currently in search of a Team Lead for our HQ office located in Tempe, AZ with excellent leadership and people management skills to continue to build upon our dynamic and positive company culture.
The J-Curve Team Lead works with operations management to oversee daily functions of the department. This supervisory position supports team members in the delivery of assigned tasks while facilitating the development of direct reports. The Team Lead also has responsibility for managing call queues and internal systems on a department-wide basis. The successful candidate will seek and apply knowledge of the most current technology and innovative developments, serve as a liaison to both internal and external customers, and participate in special projects as assigned by management.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and maintain daily staffing levels, team metrics, and key performance indicators for assigned team members in alignment with business needs:
- Track agent attendance, time cards, and daily schedules
- Monitor daily case volume and manage production queues
- Utilize tools and resources to identify, address, and proactively engage operational trends
- Hire and develop team members to meet/exceed performance metrics
- Coach and develop direct reports in accordance with company guidelines including:
- Identify coaching/training opportunities for team members
- Conduct annual performance reviews
- Corrective actions
- Identify and communicate drivers impacting service levels in a timely manner, including: Network events, case review, questions, and training opportunities; escalate to manager as needed
- Initiate, conduct and document daily, weekly or monthly operational meetings per assigned client
- Maintain product proficiency through continued education and client training.
- Produce daily operational performance reports for internal review
- Monitor group chat
- Respond to escalated customer interactions as needed
- Identify workflow improvements and business intelligence opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Two years of leadership/supervisory experience preferred, preferably in a technical/call center environment
- Associate degree preferred
- Experience with servicing multiple clients is strongly preferred
- Experience with a shared-services resource model is highly desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge is required
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a proven track record of quickly building credibility both internally and externally
- Effective data analysis and interpretation skills
- Effective mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong attention to detail, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate proactively to peers and management on all priority items
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, deadline driven dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully motivate and challenge a team of talented and creative people
Full time employees are eligible for a robust benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and life insurance and disability products.
J-Curve also has a 401(k) plan and a great company culture!